Senior Sales Executive B2B
Office Location: Kennesaw, GA
Job Location: Some travel will be required with an opportunity to work from home
Salary: Base + Commission
Benefits Include: PTO; 401K with company match; Training budget
Contract: Full Time
Reporting to: President
Responsibility: Increase Revenue from the National market by converting leads into customers and nurturing that relationship to develop long-term partnerships with our clients.
This role is focused on delivering profitable sales of the company’s services to future clients within agreed sales targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle from identifying leads to closing contracts.
Our aim is to form long-lasting relationships with our clients by providing quality services that enhance the future revenue for both Celtic Testing Experts and our partners.
- Achieving challenging sales targets in line with business strategy
- Developing and driving a sales plan that grows company presence in the US. This will include establishing contact with new customers, promoting company, negotiation and closing business contracts
- Building relationships with key decision makers
- Account Management
- Representing company at networking and promotional events
- Provide weekly reports and update Key Performance Indicators
- Work closely with Marketing to create and implement lead generation programs
- Update CRM tool
- Confirming and scheduling appointments to meet with potential clients
- Writing of Statements of work for clients
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment, so that the successful candidate will have the ability to work in a solution based environment.
- Fluent English is a core requirement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, organizes effectively, meet deadlines, report accurately and act as a self-starter
- 4+ years B2B IT Sales Experience
- Proven experience in solution based sales
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Clean driving license
- Ability to capture, analyze, report and leverage data
- Knowledge of CRM tool, Salesforce or HubSpot
- Applicants require US work permit