Lead Automation Test Engineer/Consultant
Celtic Testing Experts (CTE) are a supplier of QA services to a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple verticals. The CTE Automation engineer is responsible for automating test cases and scenarios using variety of tools to ensure client products and systems are deployed with Zero Critical Defects
- Must have a minimum of 5 -8 years of automation and/or development experience on several projects.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools (e.g., QTP, Ranorex; Telerik, Selenium, Jmeter, Cucumber or other automation tools)
- Experience developing reusable Test Automation Frameworks for several clients and/or projects.
- Experience with Source Control Tools Git, Bitbucket or similar.
- Experience coding in C#, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL or similar.
- Experience with different development and testing methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, BDD, TDD)
- Experience with Test Management tools, Jira, HP ALM/QC, Bugzilla or similar.
- Have a solid understanding and experience building a Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline, using Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, Continuum, Octopus, Rundeck or similar.
- Manage and mentor other automation engineers in terms of technical leadership and day-to-day directions to effectively implement an automation framework
- Experience managing CTE or Client resources, assigning tasks, monitoring progress and ensuring delivering.
- Continuously stay up to date with industry and technology changes, and bring new ideas to the team
- Manage other automation engineers to effectively implement an automation framework.
- Own implementation of the Automation and Setup Test Frameworks.
- Take ownership of the automation initiative and drive the conversion of manual tests.
- Staying abreast of emerging automation trends and technologies.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise, mentoring, training, and staff development opportunities for the Automation & Performance team.
- Assist CTE QA Practice leadership in selecting and evaluating new Automation technologies, assessing staff skills and determining training needs
- Understand and contribute to discussions of product requirements, architecture, and design.
- Able to identify and point out areas that are prime candidates for automation, and assist the team in providing solutions.
Competitive Market Salary; Paid Time Off; Health (Medical & Dental) Benefits; Company Holidays; 401K Plan with Company Match.
Applicants require a valid US work permit.
If you are the right candidate for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org