Automation Test Engineer
Celtic Testing Experts (CTE) are a supplier of QA services to a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple verticals. The CTE Automation engineer is responsible for automating test cases and scenarios using variety of tools to ensure client products and systems are deployed with “Zero Critical Defects”
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in computing, or one to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools (e.g. Ranorex: Telerik; Selenium or other automation tools).
- Experience of Test Management tools, Jira, HP ALM/QC, bugzilla or similar.
- Have a solid understanding and experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools, Jenkins, Team City, Continuum, Octopus, Rundeck or similar.
- Experience with different development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, BDD, and TDD).
- Experience on a variety of technology platforms (e.g. client-server; web services, mobile, Microsoft, Linux, Unix and Ubuntu).
- Experience coding in C#, Java, Ruby or similar programming language.
- Good analytical/problem-solving experience to deal with complex business problems
- Takes imitative and works autonomously to achieve groups goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
- Must strive for excellence and results.
- Applicants require a valid US work permit
- Fluent English required
- Help create automation test strategies, write automation test plans, develop manual test cases & related steps, automation manual test cases & steps, organize automated test scripts logically, and execute automated test scripts.
- Help to ensure test environments are set up, properly configured, and available for each project as scheduled.
- Execute automated test scripts, analyze results, and report on test results.
- Provide defect documentation, tracking and reporting; investigate and fully characterize test failures; ensure that bugs are entered with adequate information to reproduce the problem.
- Help to manage and report test coverage as it relates to project risk.
- Use standard test methodology to develop and execute software test plans including system, regression, performance, and stress testing for new products and product enhancements.
- Participate in formal documentation reviews for functional and technical specifications.
- Maintain test logs and document test results; analyze the results.
- Help to assess and revise test plans and cases based on test results and or changes in requirements or design of an application.
- Help to assess application readiness and identify deviation of application performance based on test results and application requirements.
- Assist in evaluation and recommendation of tools and techniques to improve software quality and efficiency of test processes.
- Evaluate test results to determine compliance with test plans and business processes.
- Follows up on problem resolution management.
Competitive Market Salary; Paid Time Off; Health (Medical & Dental) Benefits; Company Holidays; 401K Plan with Company Match.
If you are the right candidate for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com