Quality Assurance Engineer
Summary of Role:
Celtic Testing Experts is looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to add to its existing team of QA consultants. If you want the opportunity to grow professionally, get involved in various technologies and learn Quality Assurance manual and automation testing, this role is for you!
- Review business requirements and technical specifications to identify test cases.
- Develop detailed manual test script(s).
- Execute test scripts manually, analyze results, and write test reports.
- Create automation test strategies, write automation test plans, and develop manual test cases & related steps.
- Automate manual test cases & steps, organize automated test scripts logically, and execute automated test scripts
- Report defects found during test execution and work with development team to resolve defects as soon as possible.
- Learn various testing methodologies and apply them to client situations as needed.
- Assess application readiness and identify deviation of application performance based on test results and application requirements.
- Work with our automation consultant(s) in a QA test automation process.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to learn new testing methodologies, tools, and technology quickly.
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a detail oriented, analytical and strive for results.
- Able to take initiative and work autonomously to achieve group objectives
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies and MS office products.
- Experience with test management tools a plus.
- SQL knowledge and ability to query databases a plus.
- Knowledge of C# coding a plus
- QA certifications a plus.
Requires a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
1-2 years QA experience preferred. Prior internship or professional experience is a plus.
Competitive Market Salary; Paid Time Off; Health (Medical & Dental) Benefits; Company Holidays; 401K Plan with Company Match.
- Applicants require a valid US work permit.
If you are the right candidate for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com