9 Characteristics of Integrated Software Quality Engineering – Part 1
- Executed often or used repetitively
- Directly determine your costs or your customer satisfaction
- Underlie your business growth
- Deliver something of value to someone outside of the process
- Create value for the organization operating the process
- Align with corporate values and strategy
In this three-part series we will cover 9 essential characteristics of Integrated Quality Software Engineering (IQSE).
In satisfying the customer, the process must meet their needs and expectations. It must clearly deliver value to the customers.
The process must be devoid of waste, unnecessary steps, multiple hand-overs and other wasteful characteristics.
It is important that the main activities are consistent, repeatable, and of a high quality. We want our customers to have a good experience and essentially the same experience each time.
About the Author
Guru Shetty has 8 yearsʼ experience with automation and manual testing for web-based applications, client/server applications and web services. Industry knowledge in compliance, medical, health insurance, restaurant, finance, and banking.