CTE’s toolbox includes ForesightTM – the industry’s only web and mobile-based reporting instrument that provides clients with real-time testing metrics across more than 50 key performance indicators.
- KPI measurement to ensure critical projects are on track
- Unfiltered overviews of testing status across your enterprise
- Serves as an audit tool to manage deliverables
- Forecasts project completion dates using historical data
- Shows ROI for onshore verses offshore resources
- Provides Real Facts in Real Time
- Easy to use
- Encourages HP Quality Center best practices
- Increases productivity and improves processes
- Better resource utilization by shortening test cycles
- Allows users to weigh the risk of going live
- Allows users to be proactive
Why was Foresight created?
CTE’s team has a combined 56 years of experience in the IT industry, from programmer, tester to C-level positions. Throughout our years in the IT industry, we noticed a common theme – all companies (big and small) struggle with metrics tracking on testing projects. Typically, the reporting process requires a team member to spend the majority of his/her time gathering, interpreting and presenting testing data. This resource-dependent process increases risk of errors and is time consuming. By the time reporting dashboards have channeled up to the C-level, it’s usually a few days old.
CTE’s leadership created Foresight to bridge-the-gap between the project planning and testing worlds – providing Real Facts in Real Time. As a result, Foresight’s analytics are meaningful and actionable, which allows a company to maximize the efficiencies of its people, processes and tools.